♥ Welcome to My Blog


Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Moment at School


haha , i know i said I'll less update blah blah blah.
but , I'm too boring ><
n I also got study de ah. Heeeeee.. (:
okay , just jump to the topic.

Today , me and my freinds bring own photo come and exchange see.
they all small small very cute jek ;P
BTW , today i'm worst in eating.

How to say ahh..
well , when break time , me JiaJia YeeWan stay at class.
then , JiaJia take out a tuperware of white rice.
She can't eat. So YeeWan go eat.
I also help eat some for shuang ^^


the problem is we no spoon ! -.-
how to eat ?
we very clever jek ;P
use the tuperware cover ==
then don't know how use the hand also.


wei wei !
so watat leh !
use hand eat rice. hahahaha XD
that time also laugh til very high ><
dont know how to say.
just keep laugh.


then mr.victor also came in.
and , see us laugh.
also din catch us go out liao.
heeeeeeeeeee ~

okay lah , until here. bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment