♥ Welcome to My Blog


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moon Cake Festival

月亮圆圆月饼圆圆!”

heeeeeeeee ~
My lovely mooncake is back again le ! ;P
but , this year mooncake fastival I can't celebrate.
because mom and dad have work outside.
no time celebrate with us , hais TT

so we all guys just eat mooncake.
the most simple celebrating this festival I had !
today quite full , so i just eat some mooncake.
but count quite many le.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw , ;)
today at school we have some fun ^^
we played ' slrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp ' who teach by Derrick.
hahahahahahah ! really very fun :D
P.Seni and Silent Reading keep play and play.

Players included :Derrick , KeenKeet , Carolyn , CheeJia , KarLun , KwokYung , YeeWan , Crystal and sometimes Michelle also join =)

It's a fun game !
laugh til I even can't move anymore -.-
this game I lose many times.
give many peoples to beat my hand until red and hot ! TT
OH MY HAND TT

such a fun day today in class again !
tmrw we will continue play again :)
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ woooooooooooooo ~


and then about Justin Bieber some news maybe I will post tmwr.
Stay tuned. End here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment