♥ Welcome to My Blog


Thursday, September 2, 2010

School Life

im okay recently.
well , i hav 2 friends are really really funny !
that is Chee Jia and Yee Wan.
haha , last 2 days in the class whn P. Seni period nothing do.
so we girls sit at 1 group chit chat :D

Chee Jia and Yee Wan know what they do ?
they dance the ' Sorry , Sorry ' by super junior.
they dance til really really damn funny !

when im eating also will think until :DDDD
laugh until me cry ><
my gosssssh !

haha , im glad i have this 2 friends .
always make me laugh XD
* CLAPS *

sorry that i'm not that funny guys ,
so not really how make some funnys to u all X(

_____________________________________________________

fianlly , the English project was done by me just now X)
hehe , damn tired doing the project :(
wasted many paper and also inks .
hais ~ ><

i'm 1st time doing those ' Acknowledgement , Refrerences , Opinions '
all in English mood , haha !
claps for me :DD

i did that all only by myself XD
so happy , but hate - ing doing project X(

___________________________________________________

btw , my blog is lastly done ! :D
yes , baby ;)
u can see the diffrent colour - orangelish .
i seen it quite nice , so i put it :]
even my favor is pink ^^

okay , i gotta end her , bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment