♥ Welcome to My Blog


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Such a Boring Day

Nothing change today , still the same. :O
Just clean my room up , yeah !
feel clean le ;)

very boring TT
oh ~ this holiday I din't hang out with any frens ><
because now I no money lah :(
feel sad ~

Actually today got ballet class  ,
but I din go , bcs mama not free to fetch.



- I add somethings here -

BTW , Justin Bieber won a reward - The Best New Artist.
Bieber , you're ROCKS !
more information u can view ; zisin's blog ;
http://www.zsmissthemoment.blogspot.com/


Well , I want show somethings here.




see ? JB Haters vs JB Lovers.
Oh Goshhhh ><
this is I saw at a JB magazine when I'm in TS.


okay , maybe many peoples hate Bieber.
said that Bieber's songs need to edit.
said that Bieber is not a good rapper.


But , JB still ROCKS !
Keep going on :)










  See this ;
hope you'll can see what I take ><











ermmmm okays , show you'll one pictures again :)












Can see ? hahas :D
I say JB is rocks always !
He gets 最佳男歌手 at Teen Choice Adwars.
BTW , Lady Gaga also very cool ^^












Okay , next I want say bye bye to my beloved Ipod D:















Buh-byes ><
bcs I long  time no take come out play ,
now the inside the battery spoil :(

take to the Apple Store repaired.
but the peoples say :
it cannot repair anymore once your Ipod's battery spoil TT

Now it just can while charging while hearing.
Or either , chagre on USB connect to comp and play :(

Sadly , byesssss !
dad said will buy a newset Ipod for me.
I'm waiting. Maybe need a longer time D:
But still will wait ~ heeeeee !


and then , tmwr I gonna back to Ipoh lah !
until Saturday only back.

怡保鸡丝粉,i'm coming !
怡保蛋挞,i'm coming !
怡保豆芽鸡,i'm coming !

Zi Jing is coming to eat you all soon !
muahahahhaa XD


- stay tune for my next update -

No comments:

Post a Comment