♥ Welcome to My Blog


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family Day

Well , I'm quite long no update blog le :)
now imma back :D hahas !
Saturday and Sunday I have my fun with my family.



Saturday



on saturday , me and my family went to play waterfall ;)
on Semenyih ~
okay , this is my 1st time play waterfall.
so quite exicted that time !

when reach thr , lols ! -.-
not my imagination that nice and beautiful.
there environment quite dirty and many malays there.

we thought malays hari raya puasa balik kampung.
but , there still many D:

water not really clean. my aunt say ;
before she come more clean til can see under-water.
waouhh ! haha.

nevermind , we still play.
waterfall is very very cold ><
my dad told me too ;
here 's waterfall is count clean leh.
if go another ones don't know how to say -.- 

okays , i'm not really enjoy on it x)
so the end of saturday trip ! ;D



Sunday

today hang with family again !
we went to Time Square :)
watched Vampire Sucks ;D
it's really funny !


Yea ;D
VAMPIRES SUCK


Becca and Edward
( Sweet Couple )


Black Eyed Peas
( haha , the bad vampires )


Edward
( Likes him muchh ! ;) so gentle & leng zai )























quite a nice movie ! =)
after movie then go walk walk
and bought some stuff.

the second day end ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment