♥ Welcome to My Blog


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Perfect Boy ?



guys , you really need read this up !
I wish that I can get a perfect boy like this.


u're a perfect boy.
count a perfect boy.
but , believe that u can do better and better.

everymoment , everytime , everyday , everysecond.
you're caring a girl who you loves.
you're worry a girl who you loves.
you're missing a girl who you loves.
you're waiting a girl who you loves.

you said , it is doesn't matter how pain or hurts I am.
because , I just wanted to get her.
she is the best girl I ever met before.


you said , I don't mind how longer I wait.
because , I just wanted to get her.
and , my heart is stay to love her.

you said , I don't care how she is.
because , I just wanted to get her.
she is the one who I only love.

you said , I don't mind what she want me to do for her.
because , I just wanted to get her.
she is the one who only worth for me do anythings.


a perfect boy , a perfect boy.
Is this a perfect boy ?
yes , it is !

from the second u fall in love with her ,
you always keep it up and din't give up before.
but why ?
the girl still don't love you ?

you said , you don't mind what happend that she don't love you ,
important that , you're loving her that is enough.

but , do you think before ?
the girl miss you everysecond , everytime also ?
the girl also waiting she love you ?
the girl also mess in herself ?


so , I'm here to wish you two can be together.
He's really a perfect boy.

come on , my dear readers.
don't you think he is ?
exactly yes !

Let's wish it ~
god bless ;)





- end -

No comments:

Post a Comment