♥ Welcome to My Blog


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Miss The Pass






okay , today I woke up quite early bah ?
hmmm , 11 somethings ;D
is that early ? hahaha !

well , I do somethings good today (;
that is clean up my room !
haha !

- My Task -
1 . Cupboard / Clothes - done !
2 . Rack of Books - in progress.
3 . Rack of Stuff - in progress.
4 . Bed - in progress.


hee ~ I know , I just done 1 task which is my clothings X)
but , did you all know clean a room is not a easy things ? :P
I flip my clothes which is as many as like a mountain.
also , arraged those busy body books ><

tired , tommorrow still need continue my task D:
hope can done all !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

while I'm cleaning my books ...
A thick file appear infront of me.
which is the memories about my primary school life.

sure I stop , and opened the file see it.
all the photos , books , stuff of my primary school is in this file.
just feel like open a old memories ~

see back those photos and stuffs ,
feel like I wanna go back to primary =(
I wanna back to the pass !
really miss them much D:



想起当初那幼稚的我真好笑 ~
如今我已长大了不少。
真的很怀念那单纯又无痴的我 ~
想了想,又笑了!
与小学朋友那欢快的时光;
如今已成了回忆!
真的,真的,
很想念小学 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment