♥ Welcome to My Blog


Monday, September 6, 2010

Without you , Without me



i'm in a bored mood today , no tuition , no plan .
almost the time is dreaming .
there was nothing talk about what i'm doing today .
haha ><


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


finally I know that u're very fine now.
maybe I'm too stupid to think of you.

now I can sure that u can have your better life without me.
forget you , is still in the progress.

now , I only realize ,
the memories you gave me before is not much.
u gave me pain , tired , hurts and cry.
the happy moment with you is so little.
that's what u gave me.

It seem u have more memories with your others " freinds " ?
forget you this mission is still in the progress.
because , I think , now u is not worth for me anymore ?

being with you the pass memories is easy to forget ?
2 months near 3 months is coming ~
why should I keep the feelings again ?

I'm so happy that I  finally can put down u quite much.
when I'm sad , you're happy.
when I'm crying , you're laughing.
that's all I really see and feel with my eyes and heart.
maybe it will be easier for us that not being together.

I wont regret that I had take this love.
because , this love let me learn a things :)
thanks you all the memories you give me ,
even it is not so much.

finally , I know ~
you can have a better life without me .
of corse , I will try to hang out my better life without you.


cheeeeeeeeers always , ZiJing !
because your mission will very fast complete :D

No comments:

Post a Comment